Got my Refurbished D2G today

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by warped1987, Jul 14, 2011.

1. warped1987

warped1987 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Set it all up, it's running great, the old one definitely was Defective, it wasn't just me, lol.

Only problem I slightly had was I rebooted it once and I got this black screen of death with white letters about the bootloader and some other stuff, so I kinda freaked out, but just rebooted it again and it went away, lol.

Was also kinda sad that I lost all my Storm8 saved game settings :( All that hard work gone, gotta start over and add a crap-ton of new people again, and get back to the 100+ levels on all of them, grrrr.

On a side note, got to play with the D3 today in the store. That phone is *****IN! Kinda weird not having a Camera Button, but you learn to live without stuff I guess. Was wondering if getting one on Wirefly would get me the discounted price of $149.99 because they show this Renewal/Upgrade price. Does it mean I can renew my 2 year contract and get the phone for that price, just starting my 2 years at a newer date?

2. rusty815

rusty815 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    that update price is for when your conract is up, so unless your two year contract is up, you have to pay full price.

Search tags for this page

what is the value of my refurbished droid razr