Got my new HD

Ksupernor2

Reaction score
Just got my new RAZR HD today! I'm very impressed with it so far. Very good build quality, battery seems solid so far, love the larger screen. I really like my og maxx, I think I'll like this one as much if not more. Not to worried about battery. I was making it through the day with the maxx and still had 75% at bed time. This should have plenty of battery with my type of usage.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Woot! Congrats!!

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Congrats on the HD.

Osco

Reaction score
Some days I use 20% of the battery,,some days 30%

Best part is I know I can leave the house at 50-60% and get through the day on whats left...

jaramill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD
Same here. Last Friday after 7yrs of the Motorola RAZR V3 basic phone, I finally caved-in and upgraded and my main reason was "FREE" GPS Navigation by Google Maps. This is not a phone. This is a micro-computer. Smaller than a PC/Laptop/Tablet or iPad. Decided against the MAXX HD and figured I'll save $100 on the phone. Depending upon my usage, and my settings, I'll make sure to have enough battery life per day. I did test it out and see how long it would last without recharging and normal use. I don't use it too much but for talk and text. And if it's a day I don't make a call or text, the phone battery lasted 2 days. 100% down to 15%. And I have 3 chargers (home, work, car). I debated about going back and upgrading to the MAXX HD but even the Best Buy sales rep say it's not worth it. That tells me a lot. Now granted this is a way more powerful phone than my basic phone so I get that it will use more battery, but for now I am HIGHLY impressed at Motorola.

And I'll skip Verizon Wireless' GPS Navigation app (VZ Navigator). I'm not paying $10/month when I already pay them for my cell service and Google offers it for free.

Looking forward to having this phone for years to come.

jimmythegent

Reaction score
Hey cool! Just got mine 2 weeks ago and I LOVE it, had a "dumb phone" (LG eNV Touch) for years and decided to finally make the jump.

I was gonna go with the MAXX, but the maxx is only 800 mAH more of battery on top of the stock 2530 mAH, for the extra hundo I got and HDMI cable, the car mount (which really is cool), a charger and a few screen protectors (the Verizon ones, the best ones, but they do take some of beauty off the screen, but rather that than scratched), and still had change left over.

I gotta say, Im very impressed with the battery. My wife has an iPhone5 and that thing is constantly charging or only half charged. One would think Apple would get with the program with battery size already.

I didnt want to switch to a smart phone due to spending extra for the data but my wife never uses any so we share the 2 GB a month and so far, not even close to 30%

Congrats, great phone!

DoubleTapp89

Reaction score
I got my phone about 5 days ago. And I'm head over heels in love with it. I've upgraded from the Droid X2. Which was a decent phone, but my new RAZR HD blows it out of the water. I'm still finding out new things about it. But that's half the fun.