Got my Moto Droid now I want AT&T

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
I would much rather burn bridges with apple then make them apple sucks AT&T Suck and the Iphone is a second rate piece of crap... but back to the matter at hand AT&T may have the cheaper plan but say you got injured in a remote area and you could only make one phone call to 911 would you rather have you call droped by AT&T or have it revived bye Verizon hay its your funeral and you money im just the guy who makes suggestions

cnul8rguys

Reaction score
i had att for 5 years, had the original iphone, the 3g and the 3gs along with a handful of other att phones. never had an issue with their service. if you live in a populated area or around a metropolitian area, you will be fine. it is cheaper on att than verizon i will say... about $25 a month cheaper if you have the same setup like i have now.

for me, it was a matter of me wanting to be on the same network as the woman and all my friends and family have verizon so it just made more sense...

lvmydroid

Reaction score
cost of iphone

dancedroid
I forgot to add the cost of apps ( most of which you will pay for on the apple market where you can get most free on android ) and the cost of crummy reception, limited service areas ( that much tylenol costs a lot of money )

superglen99

Reaction score
I have 2 Droids, both have insurance. 700 shared minutes and unlimited txt and data on both phones and a 25% discount. It's $160 a month.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
if you live in a populated area or around a metropolitian area, you will be fine.
Coverage varies despite what the fanboys and marketing tell you. I live in a major city and even the major carriers have holes. Always check real world coverage where you need it -- especially if you're in the first 30 days with a new carrier.

im just the guy who makes suggestions
Please make them with actual sentences. Thanks!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am adding my wife to the plan and it shoots up to $180 a month!

Well I did some talking and some configuration of a plan at AT&T for the same 700 mins with rollover and after an 18% discount through my company it is $100 a month for both lines, 2GB data and unlimited txt!
Are you comparing apples to apples? I pay $180 a month but that's for 2 Droids sharing 1400 minutes, unlimited text and data and insurance for both.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I talk to some att folks and they consider it a good month when they have less then 2 dropped calls a month. I had one disconnect in the 7 month I had it. They having a conversation about sprint and att dropped calls, felt good to ask them what it feels like to have your call drop. I havent had one of those since I switched from att.