Got my Droid

Reaction score
Hey gang,
First I would like to acknowledge my gratitude for this forum! Recently I jumped into the deep end of the pool without my water wings on; by getting my Droid.

That being said, I have several concerns now that I’m four days into using the phone. I am going to attempt to look for the appropriate sections to seek solutions J

I’m looking forward to visiting with many of you in the future and building my confidence and knowledge regarding what I believe is a great phone.

Thanks,

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to DroidForums!
Hopefully you'll find the answers you're looking for.... if not we're all here to help!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey gang,
First I would like to acknowledge my gratitude for this forum! Recently I jumped into the deep end of the pool without my water wings on; by getting my Droid.

That being said, I have several concerns now that I’m four days into using the phone. I am going to attempt to look for the appropriate sections to seek solutions J

I’m looking forward to visiting with many of you in the future and building my confidence and knowledge regarding what I believe is a great phone.

Thanks,

Well, if you can't find an answer for your concerns please bring them up. I'm glad you're willing to use the search but if you're new and have questions don't be afraid to bring them up over here. We can at least point you in the right direction. Welcome to the Forum.:)