Got MAXX for $169.99!!!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Come on people, how about telling us what companies get what discounts? I mean, there's no way any of your employers will know you told the rest of us, and anyway isn't it a benefit that will attract better employees anyway?

I am REAL interested in the $169 guy!! Ahem...are you listening, MaXGTS?? :happy3:

OP
M

MaXGTS

Reaction score
Hey guys. I really don't want to say who I work for. I haven't got a clue as to why I got such a massive discount. I have other coworkers who also use Verizon and didn't get the discount I got. One of them just bought the regular Droid Razr a couple of months ago for $299.99. No discount at all. When I logged in to my Verizon account and added the Razr Maxx to my cart and proceeded to the checkout, just to see what it would cost me, it only showed the $30 discount. This is exactly what I expected in store. I didn't ask any questions when he told me the price. I simply said a big "THANK YOU!" to him.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey guys. I really don't want to say who I work for. I haven't got a clue as to why I got such a massive discount. I have other coworkers who also use Verizon and didn't get the discount I got. One of them just bought the regular Droid Razr a couple of months ago for $299.99. No discount at all. When I logged in to my Verizon account and added the Razr Maxx to my cart and proceeded to the checkout, just to see what it would cost me, it only showed the $30 discount. This is exactly what I expected in store. I didn't ask any questions when he told me the price. I simply said a big "THANK YOU!" to him.

Well, I suppose you were at the right rep at the right time, because it seems he may have slipped up and you are the benefactor! Good for you. :biggrin: