Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
The Verizon store said they had two not sure if pro or not
Is the one plus better then the Moto
I don't think the one plus has haptic feedback?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
As Sajo said better than is subjective. I like my OnePlus 7 Pro as good as my Note 10 Plus, I'm checking the OnePlus site 2-3 times a day for the OnePlus 8 Pro. Yes it has haptic feedback.
Haptic Feedback. What do you think of it?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If the edge is buggy I want to know if anyone has expirience with one plus 8 pro and if it's stable with out issues

Based on forum traffic, I don't think any of our regular members have either phone (yet), so it's probably going to be difficult to get that answer here.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Yeah tough call recommending one over the other ...some issues occur as well for people ...others have no issue ...but I think if ya wait a little more maybe get a better handle ...I also like to see phone in hand ...get that feel...

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Yeah tough call recommending one over the other ...some issues occur as well for people ...others have no issue ...but I think if ya wait a little more maybe get a better handle ...I also like to see phone in hand ...get that feel...
I like testing phone in store but I can't test fingerprint reader in store usually

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I like testing phone in store but I can't test fingerprint reader in store usually

Yeah that part you find out about later unfortunately...another option is returning it within 14 day window most places charge anywhere from $35 to $45 for fee but I feel it's money well spent ..like a rental lol ...If you don't like it ...If you do you good then no extra cash spent ...

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
How does the pixel 4 xl 138gb compare to OnePlus and Moto edge it's 42 dollars a month at best buy

Seems to use pixel face unlock with no option for fingerprint like an iPhone. Won't work with mask

I guess I'll keep looking seems like decent phone though anyone have and have opinion

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
How does the pixel 4 xl 138gb compare to OnePlus and Moto edge it's 42 dollars a month at best buy

Seems to use pixel face unlock with no option for fingerprint like an iPhone. Won't work with mask

I guess I'll keep looking seems like decent phone though anyone have and have opinion

I love it personally, will probably never leave Pixels at this point. But.....you know it has Face Unlock only, right? No fingerprint sensor. Face Unlock works great but unfortunately not all apps support Android face unlock yet. So if a fingerprint scanner is important (which you said it was) then you probably won't like a Pixel 4 / 4XL

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I love it personally, will probably never leave Pixels at this point. But.....you know it has Face Unlock only, right? No fingerprint sensor. Face Unlock works great but unfortunately not all apps support Android face unlock yet. So if a fingerprint scanner is important (which you said it was) then you probably won't like a Pixel 4 / 4XL

Bummer locked good except no fingerprint . I also didn't like the placement of the buttons o. The right side to low think I would hit them

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Bummer locked good except no fingerprint . I also didn't like the placement of the buttons o. The right side to low think I would hit them

Coming from a Moto, the button placement is different. But it took all of 2 days to get used to the buttons. I personally like Face Unlock and don't miss the physical fingerprint scanner. But some want that, so Pixels aren't an option. But my guess is that all new phones will have face unlock only in the near future

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I carry both phones with only Face unlock..not a big deal to me with mask on...just type in lock code for the few times ...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

How much a month ? You have to find it with deals around $600 to $650 ..I would not pay full price..

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
How much a month ? You have to find it with deals around $600 to $650 ..I would not pay full price..
I agree. I wouldn't pay $42 a month for any phone. Open box deals on Swappa are too good these days, or special sales through the carrier, BestBuy, etc.

Last edited:
OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I agree. I wouldn't pay $42 a month for any phone. Open box deals on Swappa are too good these days, or special sales through the carrier, BestBuy, etc.

Best buy was $42 a month or something I was shocked

They need some father's day sales

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I carry both phones with only Face unlock..not a big deal to me with mask on...just type in lock code for the few times ...
I hate typing lick code that's so 1970s smart phonish lol