Got an email to register for Moto g power

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
^^ Yep, that's the issue I was talking about bk. I saw it on 9to5 Google, or somewhere. The problem is that as much as I still love Moto & their products, Lenovo has really crippled them as far as updates go. Whatever fix is needed for this issue will take a long time to rollout; which is a shame for a $1000 phone.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
^^ Yep, that's the issue I was talking about bk. I saw it on 9to5 Google, or somewhere. The problem is that as much as I still love Moto & their products, Lenovo has really crippled them as far as updates go. Whatever fix is needed for this issue will take a long time to rollout; which is a shame for a $1000 phone.

Is it all phones of edge or some?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Article says the fix is out but if phone too damaged does it seem to fix.
Maybe if you buy new and do the update your ok that's odd bug like screen burn in

How is the one plus 8 doing?

I've not eyed the forums for OnePlus...stock availability is non existent right now for this phone ...

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
In my town they had two at Verizon store but no display model

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I've not eyed the forums for OnePlus...stock availability is non existent right now for this phone ...
They did have a Oneplus 8 Pro on Amazon yesterday, the one with 256Gb storage for $999.00. Same price as Oneplus but Amazon charges tax and Oneplus doesn't so I let it slide.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
They did have a Oneplus 8 Pro on Amazon yesterday, the one with 256Gb storage for $999.00. Same price as Oneplus but Amazon charges tax and Oneplus doesn't so I let it slide.
Is that the IN2025 bc that's the only one works on Verizon ...eBay has IN2020 which I know works with T-Mobile ...and ATT

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Is that the IN2025 bc that's the only one works on Verizon ...eBay has IN2020 which I know works with T-Mobile ...and ATT
It's gone now so I'm not sure but for me $87.50 in tax I decided to wait.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The Verizon store said they had two not sure if pro or not
Is the one plus better then the Moto
I don't think the one plus has haptic feedback?

"Better than".... is subjective. What one thinks is better may not be the same as what someone else thinks. What matters in this scenario is what you think....no one else. I stopped recommending phones a while back, because if the other person ends up not liking the phone then the recommendation backfires. Figure out which one you like, which one you think is better for you and then go with that.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
"Better than".... is subjective. What one thinks is better may not be the same as what someone else thinks. What matters in this scenario is what you think....no one else. I stopped recommending phones a while back, because if the other person ends up not liking the phone then the recommendation backfires. Figure out which one you like, which one you think is better for you and then go with that.

If the edge is buggy I want to know if anyone has expirience with one plus 8 pro and if it's stable with out issues