SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Just click the link in the email.....

moto g power. life, unplugged.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Hmm water repellant and 5000 mAh battery but a 655 cpu not an 855 CPU how does that compare to z2 force. How well drop resistant is it. Rear fingerprint prob better than in screen but wonder how hard to get used to. Would have to try it. When is it supposed to be in stores? It's a possibility

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Hmm water repellant and 5000 mAh battery but a 655 cpu not an 855 CPU how does that compare to z2 force. How well drop resistant is it. Rear fingerprint prob better than in screen but wonder how hard to get used to. Would have to try it. When is it supposed to be in stores? It's a possibility

It doesn't compare to a Z2 Force. It's a Moto G...not a Moto Z. It's a great phone as long as you understand it's a mid-range phone and don't try to compare it with your Z2 Force.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

You will need to wait on the Moto Edge+ supposedly will be their next flagship ...

11 Max Pro

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
You will need to wait on the Moto Edge+ supposedly will be their next flagship ...

11 Max Pro
Post something aboutMoto edge plus is that the one with curved screen?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Yes sure looks like it will be curved some ..

Motorola's 2020 flagship could have one of 2019's most polarising features

Motorola's 2020 flagship could have one of 2019's most polarising features

Note10+
Just noticed in specs the
Moto g don't have nfc so can't do Google pay
Moto curved flagship looks nice but curved edges look easy to break if dropped and would they e en make a case to protect and cover them

Don't like either one

They should be merged have the power if the g power and the non cyber Ed edges of the power and the processor of the curved flagship and battery of the power that would make a good phone

Last edited:
OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I read a review of the edge plus that it has a bad fingerprint reader anybody tried it?

I saw some articles about the the one plus being better than edge plus and the galaxy s20

What's everyones vote for the best Android with best battery and finger print reader for mid 2020

Still waiting for a phone as good as z2 force every new phone seems to be a step down from it

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I read a review of the edge plus that it has a bad fingerprint reader anybody tried it?

I saw some articles about the the one plus being better than edge plus and the galaxy s20

What's everyones vote for the best Android with best battery and finger print reader for mid 2020

Still waiting for a phone as good as z2 force every new phone seems to be a step down from it

I have followed a few reviews ...they mentioned battery was good...edges they were not a fan of accidental touches ...camera has some good shots and some to be desired on the Edge+ ...most fingerprint readers on screens today are okay not as fast ..I don't have issues with mine on the Note+ but it could improve for sure .. I think the Note + is a great phone ...it ticks plenty of the boxes ...

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I don't think finger print readers should be a step backwards on phones and be imbeded in screens as I think screen space was fine with real finger print reader. Don't need edge to edge screen which is more breakable anyways and is gonna read something on the edge of a screen anyways just get a case with colors on the edge

Haven't tried or seen the note but the last time I had a Samsung the ringer didn't work half the time and they were breakable very easily but that was 7 years ago hopefully there are more sturdy and reliable now

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I don't think finger print readers should be a step backwards on phones and be imbeded in screens as I think screen space was fine with real finger print reader. Don't need edge to edge screen which is more breakable anyways and is gonna read something on the edge of a screen anyways just get a case with colors on the edge

Haven't tried or seen the note but the last time I had a Samsung the ringer didn't work half the time and they were breakable very easily but that was 7 years ago hopefully there are more sturdy and reliable now

In screen fingerprint scanners work just fine. Many of us have posted that here.

Gorilla glass is Gorilla glass....doesn't matter how many years good by. Glass breaks when dropped.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
In screen fingerprint scanners work just fine. Many of us have posted that here.

Gorilla glass is Gorilla glass....doesn't matter how many years good by. Glass breaks when dropped.

I just want them to make things better not take steps backwards

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
What steps backwards? Says who?

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I think most phones have improved across the different brands... some newer tech needs a little more tweaks and room for improvement but overall we have some great choices to pick ..there will always be features not liked on all ..