Got A Free iPad But I'm A Droid

Willyammer

Reaction score
So what do I do? Company I work for gave all of us iPads to celebrate our great year (we broke the $10 million barrier) but I'm a Samsung Galaxy Nexus owner. Would love to exchange it but they got them from the Apple store and I don't know if I can return it.

In the course of my life, I've faced much bigger quandaries. But I really don't want the iPad! :blink:

Arodnum1

Reaction score
Enjoy the free things in life my friend

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Insidious

Reaction score
Ipads are still nice! I prefer em over Android tablets just because the UI is so nice. Don't get me wrong I love honeycomb too, but a tablet shouldn't feel like a giant phone.

Sent from my HTC Rezound.
Rooted, unlocked, and ready to rock!

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Ipads are still nice! I prefer em over Android tablets just because the UI is so nice. Don't get me wrong I love honeycomb too, but a tablet shouldn't feel like a giant phone.

That's odd, I would certainly say that the iPad UI is near identical to the iPhone's...considering they both run on iOS. Honeycomb was never even released for phones so I'm not sure how it could really be called a "giant phone" os. Maybe I read your post wrong...?

jpnestel

Reaction score
Similar situation here. Was given one as a gift and have been really tempted to trade. Its a nice device Tho and I'm afraid I'd be bored just as quickly w an Android tablet. I was offered a Clean trade for a Toshiba thrive. Anyone have experience good or bad with one of those by chance?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Enjoy the free things in life my friend

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I agree. I'm not an apple fan at all. But someone just handed me a free iPad I wouldn't be one to complain.

jpnestel

Reaction score
Totally agree. the guy wanting to trade in my situation happened to be the the who gave me the iPad. But yes enjoying it indeed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

nikecar

Reaction score
I agree. I'm not an apple fan at all. But someone just handed me a free iPad I wouldn't be one to complain.

Word up.

Tell me I got a free iPad, I'd be all over it. But if you must, sell it locally on Craigslist and use the money for an Android. I'd consider the transformer prime.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

Droidizzle03

Reaction score
So what do I do? Company I work for gave all of us iPads to celebrate our great year (we broke the $10 million barrier) but I'm a Samsung Galaxy Nexus owner. Would love to exchange it but they got them from the Apple store and I don't know if I can return it.

In the course of my life, I've faced much bigger quandaries. But I really don't want the iPad! :blink:

Just keep the thing. Im a total androider for life but bought an ipad for my daughter to use cause its way easier to use. Got any kids? Let them enjoy it or if not pass on the gift giving goodness and give it to family or something. It will come back to you in the end. At least you got a job. Hahaha

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

skennelly

Reaction score

If you own an iphone, the ipad feels like a giant phone. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
i was given one at last years company christmas party. i took it to bestbuy since it was still in the box, and they gave my $810 in store credit. bought my son a nice Asus laptop and a home theater for myself . i was very happy with that.