Gorilla Glass on X

CD95YJ

Reaction score
On a side note you can buy a new in box otterbox impact case for under $20.00 right now on ebay and it comes with a full screen cover to put on under the case.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

the5barrons

Reaction score
Skinomi is just like any other warranted skin on the market. Spray on, adjust, squeegee, let dry. I've had mine on for months (september?)....not a scratch. No worries either. If it does get one, I can just rip it off, put it back in the package, and get a new one.

Some brands out there even warrant the phone if it sustains irreparable damage.

"what evrrrrr"

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
Had the original Droid for a year, had multiple falls, and skids across a concrete warehouse floor. Only the outer edges of the actual phone had small scratch marks. I may be crazy, but I will always prefer my phones naked.

the5barrons

Reaction score
Its been so long since I put this on, I have forgotten what its like to have naked glass. Really...not sure how anyone can complain. Yes it gets fingerprints, so does the glass. When its clean, its smooth. That has nothing to do with the skin but the user and how you treat it.

"what evrrrrr"

OP
xmguy

xmguy

Reaction score
That's why I don't use screen protectors. This is a FRU phone its possible it came this way and I didn't see it. Because I baby my phones.

Sent from XMGUY's Droid X.

the5barrons

Reaction score
That's why I don't use screen protectors. This is a FRU phone its possible it came this way and I didn't see it. Because I baby my phones.

Sorry...why don't you use screen protectors? Cause of finger prints? Really?

"what evrrrrr"

OP
xmguy

xmguy

Reaction score
No because they make it harder to use the lifetime ones anyway. Plus the regular ones are so hard to put on.