Gorilla Glass My ...

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Forget how I did it (since I can't succinctly recreate it in words) - the why is really easy dude. Like I said in my OP, I'm an idiot.

No, I'm not calling you an idiot. The phone is pretty big and I simply can't imagine trying to pick something else up with it in my hand, as in it would require a conscious effort to actually do that.

OP
I

Icculus760

Reaction score
No, I'm not calling you an idiot. The phone is pretty big and I simply can't imagine trying to pick something else up with it in my hand, as in it would require a conscious effort to actually do that.

Oh, no worries...I know YOU weren't calling me an idiot. I was insulting myself by calling me an idiot & admitting it was all my stupid fault. As for the conscious effort - yeah, it was. My other hand was full with dirty plates and I didn't want to either make 2 trips or stop listening to music. So I guess it was a combination of my stupidity & laziness now that I think about it! :)

...and apparently I have big hands since I don't think the phone is that big or difficult to do something else with the same hand :D

I feel bad, my screen was like indestructible, I got mad and threw it at the ground all the time, never even a scratch. Screen was perfect until I decided to drop it from barely a fingers space onto the cement ground to prove to a friend it never broke. Crack in the bottom left corner now, screen gets weak when you dont need it to.

Damn, dude. That sucks. In addition to breaking your phone, I bet your buddy thought you were a big liar regarding how much abuse it took before. Sorry to hear about your bad luck!