Gorilla gadgets extended battery?

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
I'm on there site right now contemplating on which should I get. Gorillas is only 24.99?other ones are pretty pricy Has anybody tried this yet??

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt !

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Heard they don't have the brass contacts in the back so LTE won't work.

cenobite

Reaction score

4g was fine for me with the gorilla gadgets battery

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

That's good to hear. I called them before I ordered with this same question. They assured me the 4g would work but it didn't. I called backand they are sending me another back door so it remains to be seen. Should get here tomorrow our the next day so I will update then. I have been curious to know if anyone out there had 4g connection with any aftermarket extended battery that includes a new back cover. Hopefully the replacement does the trick.

OP
klaudiadroid2

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score

4g was fine for me with the gorilla gadgets battery

That's good to hear. I called them before I ordered with this same question. They assured me the 4g would work but it didn't. I called backand they are sending me another back door so it remains to be seen. Should get here tomorrow our the next day so I will update then. I have been curious to know if anyone out there had 4g connection with any aftermarket extended battery that includes a new back cover. Hopefully the replacement does the trick.

Actually I have not been getting any lte lately with the extended, so I been using the original ...Im guna shoot them a email about this, let us know if there's any difference in the replacement

cenobite

Reaction score
Will do. Also I would call rather than email if I were you.

cenobite

Reaction score
Ok new cover came in today. It has different connections on it than the first one they sent, these look more like the connections on the OEM extended battery cover and they are more of a silver color than copper like the first one. I am pleasantly surprised, we have 4g lift-off. I ran speed tests with my regular cover and the new cover and they are comparable.