Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

H412D

Reaction score
A few months ago I was debating between an iPhone and a Droid. I don't even know the official spec's for the Droid Incredible HD yet and I can STILL tell you that this phone is going to make the iPhone 4 and iOS inferior. HTC Sense FTW. I'm definatly pre-ordering this phone and picking it up the day it comes out. This will be my first Droid (glad to ditch my embarrassing LG Chocolate Touch) and cannot wait to join the Droid experience.

Oh yeah, first post, and I'm H412D by the way. Nice to meet everyone!

kparks

Reaction score
A few months ago I was debating between an iPhone and a Droid. I don't even know the official spec's for the Droid Incredible HD yet and I can STILL tell you that this phone is going to make the iPhone 4 and iOS inferior. HTC Sense FTW. I'm definatly pre-ordering this phone and picking it up the day it comes out. This will be my first Droid (glad to ditch my embarrassing LG Chocolate Touch) and cannot wait to join the Droid experience.

Oh yeah, first post, and I'm H412D by the way. Nice to meet everyone!
welcome to the forum

Raptor007

Reaction score
For me the 3.8 display is a good size, easily pocketable, good size in the hands plus with the slider keyboard you don't feel cramped as you would with the same size screen without a slider. I had the Dinc and I would seriously get it right now, but no mobile hot spot, memory is too low. Yet the Merge for me brings the Dinc back up to current spec and the Dinc HD takes it up another notch.

Still torn between the two phones, but the good part about having just a flipper phone is I can get the first one and run for 30 days and swap if I want to. Best of both worlds.

electric6

Reaction score
I'm feeling that it could be either tomorrow or next weekend. Verizon usually waits till the week before to announce a new phone.

kparks

Reaction score
I'm feeling that it could be either tomorrow or next weekend. Verizon usually waits till the week before to announce a new phone.
well if its not by the end of next week VZW wont be getting my service my phone is hardly working its been through hell i need to upgrade half the time it wont even work

Reaction score
I'm on Pacific time so hopefully by the time I wake up it will be posted. I get up around 8ish, so it will be abou 12ish in Florida.

Nabraham

Reaction score
Well after reading through this forum for over a week i'm calling BS.

I know Miami has credit for announcing the Droid Incredible ahead of time but i'm calling his bluff and saying he has nothing.

We all have lives, some busier then others, and some of us have families. I know they take time but you can't tell me you can't pop on here and upload a photo. I mean the guy has been posting all week about how it will only be an hour or a day, blah blah blah and we have been led on for a week now. I get the whole i want to release it all at once or i'm waiting for my people but come on man. You have a huge group of people following you and your basically dicking everyone over when you could just release one picture.

I'm going to make an annoucement myself. I also have pics and info on the Droid Incredible HD....i'll be posting them tomorrow, and by tomorrow i mean sometime whenever.

rmargvos

Reaction score
For me the 3.8 display is a good size, easily pocketable, good size in the hands plus with the slider keyboard you don't feel cramped as you would with the same size screen without a slider. I had the Dinc and I would seriously get it right now, but no mobile hot spot...

With root access you can get wireless teathering on DInc no problem.

Sent from DInc w/ UD 1.0.0

bd1212

Reaction score

I know Miami has credit for announcing the Droid Incredible ahead of time but i'm calling his bluff and saying he has nothing.

We all have lives, some busier then others, and some of us have families. I know they take time but you can't tell me you can't pop on here and upload a photo. I mean the guy has been posting all week about how it will only be an hour or a day, blah blah blah and we have been led on for a week now. I get the whole i want to release it all at once or i'm waiting for my people but come on man. You have a huge group of people following you and your basically dicking everyone over when you could just release one picture.

I'm going to make an annoucement myself. I also have pics and info on the Droid Incredible HD....i'll be posting them tomorrow, and by tomorrow i mean sometime whenever.

Trust me, he's not bluffing. I've talked to him and all I want to say is, just wait till tomorrow. That's all I'm gonna say.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
well if its not by the end of next week VZW wont be getting my service my phone is hardly working its been through hell i need to upgrade half the time it wont even work

Just wait the next 2-3 days for something. If nothing, pick up a different device from Verizon and when it comes out the 23rd, you will still be in your 30 day return window.

Nabraham

Reaction score

Trust me, he's not bluffing. I've talked to him and all I want to say is, just wait till tomorrow. That's all I'm gonna say.

Yea, I think we have all heard that quite a bit over the last week.

bd1212

Reaction score
To everyone who says that he's bluffing:

Status
Not open for further replies.