Gorgeous, mysterious, EVO-ish HTC device headed for Verizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What is the first thing you guys are going to do when you get the Incredible HD?

I'm downloading LauncherPro, Beautiful Widgets, Angry Birds, Google Maps (if its Bing), and whatever else the Android Veteranc recommend for me. Any ideas on what else I should download?

Googleaddict

Reaction score
Maybe i should not look at this thread and wait a week and see if the info is posted by then... If it wont be i'll save myself a week of waiting :p

kparks

Reaction score
What is the first thing you guys are going to do when you get the Incredible HD?

I'm downloading LauncherPro, Beautiful Widgets, Angry Birds, Google Maps (if its Bing), and whatever else the Android Veteranc recommend for me. Any ideas on what else I should download?
take it out the box and turn it on LMAO

Reaction score

take it out the box and turn it on LMAO

Hahaha, I skipped that part dancedroid

fluidj

Reaction score
I'm just posting to rep for the Win Mo ex-pats :) I left my Imagio for the Samsung Fascinate. I just want to know if whatever is coming out is worth me returning this Fascinate for while I'm still within my 30 day window.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Personally, I would.

Sent from Droid Incredible

Meh...it's gonna have to be really special...coming off of winmo, I honestly have no real issues with this thing... I'd just be jealous that I didn't have the latest hot device lol. The fascinate is getting a ton of undeserved hate. It's got the best screen, the best graphics, the best music player, and the best camera. I'm able to transfer my Zune pass tunes to it and I'm planning to get one of those new Samsung HDTV's.... Whoa...i think I just convinced myself to keep this thing lol

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Don't get me wrong, the Fascinate is a great device. And you did say something very important. This is your first Android, so you really can't go wrong keeping it. That has, what, the 4" screen?

The IncHD is 4.3" and believe has HDMI. Think the processor is amped up, also. Can't remember all the specs of the Fascinate off the top of my head.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Turn it on and download Setcpu, quadrant just to have it even though I hardly use it, astro file manager, angry birds, and my X-men cartoon intro ringtone. What a great show. ;) That's about all I can think of for now.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, the Fascinate is a great device. And you did say something very important. This is your first Android, so you really can't go wrong keeping it. That has, what, the 4" screen?

The IncHD is 4.3" and believe has HDMI. Think the processor is amped up, also. Can't remember all the specs of the Fascinate off the top of my head.

Fascinate specs : 1ghz processor, 5MP camera, touchwiz interface 4 inch super AMOLED screen,... any thing else?

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

kparks

Reaction score

Turn it on and download Setcpu, quadrant just to have it even though I hardly use it, astro file manager, angry birds, and my X-men cartoon intro ringtone. What a great show. ;) That's about all I can think of for now.

when i was young they had this cartoon called silverhawks i think...the intro was so funny o and a newer one thundercats haha THUNDERCATS GOOOOOOO!!! LMAO:)

fluidj

Reaction score

Fascinate specs : 1ghz processor, 5MP camera, touchwiz interface 4 inch super AMOLED screen,... any thing else?

16 GB MicroSD.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
I will be looking on xda for possible root methods..

Sent from my Droid

That's the most important point to me. I wasn't going to root the Inc and it was my introduction to Android devices. Since rooting it and getting so deep into playing with it, there's no way I can have a phone that can't be rooted again.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
A little off topic, but if you get a new Android phone and are coming from an older one, does the apps automatically download to the new device after signing into your Google account? Or do you have to redownload all the apps manually?

Sent from my Droid

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

Thanks, that was what I needed. So the IncHD should beat it in the camera department with an 8mp, the 4.3" size, possible HDMI (that one isn't that important to me).

For those going nonrooted, it should have the newest iteration of Sense.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You have to download manually. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.