GoPro Karma Drone Forum

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

GoPro officially announced the new Karma Drone this morning and it looks awesome. More than a drone: Karma is an aerial, hand-held and mountable stabilization solution. And yes, it includes a drone! Hollywood in a backpack for $799.

Shot 100% on GoPro, including HERO5, HERO5 Session and Karma

If anyone is interested or plans on getting one, be sure to stop by the GoPro Karma Owners Forum and say Hi! @ GoPro Karma Forum

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Will wait for reviews but I'm interested.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ouch, $800 though.

I know I know, I spend that much for a phone and TV. Plus drones are not cheap, and those that are are rarely worth it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
800$ for the hardware to start a small business...1600 would be better..

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Sweet! The drone community has been talking about this for quite a few months. It looks like a great little quad! DJI is releasing a similarly designed (collapsable) drone next week called the Mavic in response to the GoPro Karma. Here's a leaked pic.
Mavic-Front-View.jpg

It's a pretty interesting design that's for sure. (The Karma I mean) I look forward to checking out some actual user reviews. The specs are right on par for this type of quad as is the price. The problem with many of the drones that have used a GoPro camera is the fisheye effect that is so prevalent in much of their media. Even though there's a little fisheye in some sections, it seems they have definitely made improvements in this area with this newer camera.
Like smartphones, drones are only going to continue to improve year over year. It's a great time to get into flying. Whether it's just as a hobby, or a business. :)
Thanks for sharing @danDroid !