Google's TERRIBLE Market Policies

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Pyroid, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyroid

Pyroid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What are they thinking? Ive been busting my brain trying to figure out why I can't see certain apps and I stumble into this:

Source: Viewing and purchasing your own apps - Android Market Help

Note that the link to the list of countries is BROKEN as well.

What the hell Google? That means because I am in Argentina, and have bought a carrier phone, never rooted it, I still can't PAY for apps? I'm stucked with freebies even when I own a paypal account and can afford apps?

This is a terrible choice for both consumers and devs, I hope they get around it soon.

2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +164
    Pyroid - quit trolling. Yes, I said quit trolling. We've seen all your posts (and now whining)...no, not all apps are available in Argentina. It's not just Google being jerks, it's licensing issues. I thought your name and issue sounded familiar, so I looked at your other 6 posts, and they all basically are whining about this. Either accept the fact that other countries are limited to what they can get in the Market and accept it, or exchange your phone for something else so you don't have to worry about having a heart attack or something.

I'm personally tired of hearing about this from you. Move on or move along.

3. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Closed

I also have read enough on this subject. I get that it bothers the OP, but i spent time last night closing multiple threads on it. With that this one is :closed_2: also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.