Google's Samsung Nexus 10 Photos & Specs Supposedly Leaked

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-10-tablet-pics-1.jpeg

It looks like the last few big "leaks" are finally dripping out for the mythic Nexus 10 device that Google intends to debut on Monday, October 29th. Just this morning we got a pic that was taken using the Nexus 10 by none other than Google's VP of Engineering, Vic Gundrota. This afternoon, a new leak finally gives us pics on the other side of that equation. These pics are supposedly of the finalized Samsung Google Nexus 10 tablet, and also show off the Android 4.2 version of Jelly Bean. Additionally, to go along with these pics, we supposedly have the final specs as well. Here are the specs below, followed by a link to the rest of the pics:

• Samsung Exynos 5250
  • Clocked at 1.7 GHz
  • Dual-core Cortex-A15
  • Mali-T604 GPU
  • 2GB RAM
  • 16GB internal storage (other options possible)
  • 10.1-inch Super AMOLED display
  • 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution
  • 298.9 pixels-per-inch
  • 5-megapixel rear-facing camera
  • LED flash
  • Front-facing camera
  • NFC
  • WiFi
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • Dual speakers located on front of device

nexus-10-tablet-pics-3.jpeg

One of the most intriguing things reported about this new device is how much better the display is than the current gen-3 iPad. One thing is for sure, we can't wait to see the official reveal on Monday, because these specs are phenomenal! Nice find BriefMobile!

Source: NexusTablets.net via BriefMobile

EagleStrike

Reaction score
The specs may sound nice but I personally think that looks quite bad in terms of looks.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
From the back it looks like a giant phone...yuch!

TheOldFart

Reaction score
From the back it looks like a giant phone...yuch!

It doesn't look like a giant phone to me at all. First, it has a large horizontal speaker grill, at least I expect it is the speaker grill. The camera is also at the top of a horizontal placement. The back also appears to be more rounded than most phones that I have either had or considered. I expect this makes it easier to hold a larger device. I can't think of a single phone that this looks like.

djspy

Reaction score
its ugly! no way people are going to confuse this with an iPad. i think i'll stick with my choice of getting the 32gig nexus 7.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the Nexus One.

I'll get it, but a case is going on immediately. There's no way I'm passing up such an amazing screen. Hell, it kills the Retina display on the i*ad.

This thing is ugly though.. seriously, what are thinking? Let's face it, consumers want something that looks just as good as the inside works to show off to friends, which in turn gets them to buy the product. Asus' product line looks cosmetically good, as well does Apple's, obviously.

Valvoline

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll get it, but I do hope it's looks better in person...#fingers crossed

_33

Reaction score
ANy idea on pricing for this beast? I sold off both of my Transformers and really miss them.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this "Nexus design scheme" is hideous. I understand they want a recognizable shape, but the Galaxy Note 10.1 is lovely; this thing is bleh.
Do_Not_Want_Dog (1).jpg

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Ugliest nexus tablet design so far. Definitely reminds me of the Nexus One, which is not a good thing considering how old that device is.