1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Wallet

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by montvalemike, Jul 15, 2012.

1. montvalemike

montvalemike New Member

unable to download Google wallet on the Galaxy S3, any way to get this on the the S3?
  2. squeekybigfoot

squeekybigfoot New Member

i think right now you can only get wallet on sprint :(
  3. Amartinez4125

Amartinez4125 New Member

There is a way, somewhat complicated...but possible....You will need to root your device. This is for a Galaxy S3 Verizon model. I am not responsible for you damaging your phone....so please make sure to back it up before you do anything.

These were my steps.
    Root Device - How To
    I used the stock rom that was provided in this tutorial.

You will need to edit the build.prop - How To
    I used root explorer from the play store for 3.99 to edit the build.prop...I used the verizon zip file (wallet-sgs3-verizon_telus.zip)

I noticed when i tried to load up the Google prepaid card, It looks like it gets stuck on "verifying your account with money network", but its just takes a lot of data. On 4g it took me a little bit over 5 mins, so you might want to consider connecting to wifi before you try to load up the google prepaid card.

I am NOT an android wiz. if you have any questions you should post them up in the XDA forum in the link above. This is just what worked for me. I do hope it works for you

Enjoy your free $10 :biggrin: