Google Wallet Update

Graywolfscv

Reaction score
Did you set up a card on google wallet?

I have 3. Haven't been around another NFC pinpad recently to try it again, but I did remove all the cards and put them back in on the mobile app. I had originally added them on the website.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
Graywolfscv said:
Popped up on the store pinpad device. It was Best Buy, so yea, they take NFC.

Its not you. Its best buy. Yes they have the NFC pad but they don't use it. I tried it months ago and the guy said oh we don't have that setup so you can't use it. I said what are you guys anti technology? LOL. Stater Bros (groceries) have the pad also but they also don't use it.

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
ntrddragn said:
Its not you. Its best buy. Yes they have the NFC pad but they don't use it. I tried it months ago and the guy said oh we don't have that setup so you can't use it. I said what are you guys anti technology? LOL. Stater Bros (groceries) have the pad also but they also don't use it.

Yeah, same here. They have the devices at BB...yet they aren't enabled. WTH. And they probably paid a good chunk for those pads...

delcopa

Reaction score

nice you get it install it and have it out for use but never activate it lol. Good one

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

WookieClaws

Reaction score
There was a new version of Google Wallet that came out and now I can't use the version that was on my phone. I did some searches but couldn't find the latest one to put on my phone. Any links I can use the get Google Wallet back?

Drives me nuts we can't download this from Google Play!!!

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
That worked - thanks. Since I changed those 2 lines will I have any problems flasing roms? I'm on CM10 right now.

Only problem would be if your ROM uses OTA style updating. It would autodownload you to the GSM Galaxy Nexus version. My suggestion would be if you use a ROM with OTA, that you should change it back to what it was:

ro.product.name=mysid
ro.product.device=toro

and reboot.

If you don't have OTA style updating, then it won't cause problems.