Google wallet latest update?

hondaguy520

Reaction score
Looking for anyone who has the latest wallet apk. I have version 1.1-R48v4 and Monday night I opened it and it said there's an update. I couldn't update because the marketplace...I mean Google play said carrier unsupported.

Any info is greatly appreciated

Sent from my Googlaxus using DroidForums

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Mine updated this evening fine from er.. Google Play. It opened within the app though to update...If I use the website I get the same as you.

OP
hondaguy520

hondaguy520

Reaction score
Mine updated this evening fine from er.. Google Play. It opened within the app though to update...If I use the website I get the same as you.

This is what I get...see Google play says I can't... any chance you could get the apk off your phone and email to me?? Please :)

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Yeah no problem :) Don't clear your data though if everything is working fine. Just slap this over the old one. Otherwise you might lose your prepaid. Well I was just gonna attach it nerd in case anyone else wanted it but it's apparently not working for me from the ICS browser. I'll email.

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Lol, OK? You got it and that's what matters lmao...how the hell did it go through Gmail? I'm glad, as chrome kept erroring out while uploading. :)

OP
hondaguy520

hondaguy520

Reaction score
Lol no idea I'm gunna start new thread for people that want to update gracias :)

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
*shrugs* ... go right ahead. I'm not having any luck uploading it over the phone. Tried three browsers and multiple file extentions.

OP
hondaguy520

hondaguy520

Reaction score
Haha I downloaded 4shared app and uploaded into that and it gave me an url for others to grab it off of.. I love technology and android