google vs phone differences

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Accidental, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Accidental

Accidental New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i am coming across a problem with my contacts... i have Kathy (xxx)xxx-xxx6 and katrina (xxx)xxx-xxx3 in gmail they are listed as seperate contacts in my phone they are both listed under katrina... is there somethng i did to do this and is there a way to fix it...

i deleted them both and re added them via both gmail and my phone and they still go under the one contact after a lil time... i dont undertand wat is going on... these are the only two i have came across doing this

2. onmyway

onmyway Member

One of those places where we have a lot of sweet t
    Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    G N 4
    Two thoughts. There is a sync that could be confusing the phone in googles address book where you are telling the phone to sync and remove duplicates. I had a few combine themselves for my own person/self.

I do not think you are doing this but its another option. I had a friend who would text me, or call me, thinking it was someone with similar intials and I suggested that a 1 get added in front of that persons name, or mine to stop the fat finger maddness.

3. takeshi

takeshi Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There should be an option to split the contacts on your device. I don't recall exactly where it is though. Check under options for the contact or try longpressing.

4. Accidental

Accidental New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks man for the spilt thing....

when i went to edit the two contacts were there seperately i dono how they joined but i pressed the menu button while in edit and there was a seperate option

Search tags for this page

googl xxx6 video

google xxx3

google xxx6