Google voice

mha

Reaction score
hi! Im pritty new to all this droid stuff and wanted to know if someone could help. Well.i dont realy.understand how to get a google voice account. Can any one help me get one. Thank

PS: I just got my droid x on saturday. I wanted the original droid like 3 months ago,but found this forum and found about the X an now that I have it I love it

Cosmo24

Reaction score
If you have a gmail account...just go to www.google.com/voice and sign in with ur gmail account. There open now and you don't need a invite to get a google voice number. If you don't have a gmail account ..create one first then go to the link I gave you..from there just follow the instructions...and u can find google voice app in the market :). If you need and help hit me up on gtalk from you droid...my email is [email protected] or send me a message.

joeymoose

Reaction score
Nope, its in the market...

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Immolate

Reaction score
Cosmo,

I did this and all I can say is thank you. I didn't understand how useful this could be, but now I do. Wow... just wow. Transcribed voicemail in my browser? That alone makes it work the price of admission ($0). Thanks!!!