1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google voice

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by mha, Jul 18, 2010.

1. mha

mha New Member

hi! Im pritty new to all this droid stuff and wanted to know if someone could help. Well.i dont realy.understand how to get a google voice account. Can any one help me get one. Thank

PS: I just got my droid x on saturday. I wanted the original droid like 3 months ago,but found this forum and found about the X an now that I have it I love it
  2. Cloppy

Cloppy New Member

3. Cosmo24

Cosmo24 New Member

If you have a gmail account...just go to www.google.com/voice and sign in with ur gmail account. There open now and you don't need a invite to get a google voice number. If you don't have a gmail account ..create one first then go to the link I gave you..from there just follow the instructions...and u can find google voice app in the market :). If you need and help hit me up on gtalk from you droid...my email is popatop21@gmail.com or send me a message.
  4. hookerdj

hookerdj New Member

so you dont need a invite any longer???
  5. joeymoose

joeymoose New Member

Nope, its in the market...

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk
  6. Immolate

Immolate New Member

Cosmo,

I did this and all I can say is thank you. I didn't understand how useful this could be, but now I do. Wow... just wow. Transcribed voicemail in my browser? That alone makes it work the price of admission ($0). Thanks!!!