Google Voice

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
Does anyone use this app? I tried to use it but it said it couldn't verify my phone number. I had read I need a invite. Is this true? Can anyone send me one if that is the case? :D

vonfink13

Reaction score
i use it every day...as my voicemail ...it takes my voicemails and transcribes em and makes em viewable and/or listenable on the webpage and in the app. i am pretty sure the days of needing an invite are long gone....you will need a gmail account tho to set it up....

jtpowell

Reaction score
Does anyone use this app? I tried to use it but it said it couldn't verify my phone number. I had read I need a invite. Is this true? Can anyone send me one if that is the case? :D
I use it and love it. I don't give anyone my real number anymore. Everyone gets my GV number. I do all of my texting (I don't mms) through GV as well. Great if you have net access and travel abroad. I also have an ObiHai so I can call true and full VOIP from my phone using GV or from a regular phone at home.

bsmith0731

Reaction score
I use it and love it. I don't give anyone my real number anymore. Everyone gets my GV number. I do all of my texting (I don't mms) through GV as well. Great if you have net access and travel abroad. I also have an ObiHai so I can call true and full VOIP from my phone using GV or from a regular phone at home.

I was gonna ask. Does it support mms?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Zandar

Reaction score
I use GVoice for all of my calls, voicemails, and texts. I don't MMS on it (obviously, since it can't do that, yet), but I prefer GTalk for that in any case. One of the best things about Android phones is the fact that there's such a deep integration with Google Voice.