Google Voice

Discussion in 'Drod2169 - X' started by cullenisprime, Feb 25, 2011.

1. cullenisprime

cullenisprime New Member

Im on Focused 1.9.7 and every time i reboot the phone the google voice widget disappears. I unintall and re-install from the market but when i turn off phone its gone. Anyone else experience this?

Also....this might be a google voice issue... but i never had a problem like this before on the previous version of rubix.... but.... i cant seem to get google voice completly set up. When i dial the *71(my phone #) to set it up.. it hangs up like it says its supposed to... but it never syncs fully.

that second part could be a problem with voice.. im more concerned with widget disappearing from the home screen on reboot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I looked for some sort of post but i didnt find what i was looking for. Thanks in advance for any help
  2. HelpeRX

HelpeRX New Member

RE

I have a idea I dont know if this will fix it but try installing a theme such as juicemane or linear and see if it fixes it maybe something in the installation is corrupted and themes do replace certain files. Second thing is try reinstalling the whole rom again. Or I can give you a custom google voice apk and try that? The fourth is maybe google voice is installed onto sdcard? I believe that should be the answer because whenever you have a program installed to the sdcard and you are using a widget upon restart you will have to reapply it no matter what. If you have any questions please pm me =D.
  3. cullenisprime

cullenisprime New Member

Yep.. I just moved the app from the SD card to the phone and rebooted and it works. I cant believe I didnt think of that. I am slipping. Thanks!!!!