1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Voice update screwed me.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Big D, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Big D

Big D New Member

It seems like the update before this last one fixed a very annoying problem with GV - the volume couldn't be controlled with the rocker. Finally, the rocker controlled in-call volume!

The latest update undid this. Now the rocker controls ringer volume and not in-call.

I really these guys would tell you what the damm update addresses. I a, getting really sick of updating apps only to have them work worse than before.
  2. cjdroid

cjdroid New Member

GV playback volume is inaudibly low! Any suggested fixes?
  3. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

I've noticed the same problem on my phone. No such problem when I play messages from my computer.
  4. wuyanks

wuyanks DF News Team Premium Member

cjdroid: there is a choice to hear your VM through the headset mic or the speaker... make sure you have the correct one selected