1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Voice / Text question

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by gruve, Jun 13, 2010.

1. gruve

gruve New Member

I can set the option not to receive voice calls from the google voice website, but whenever I get a text message to my google voice number, it still shows on my phone even though I am signed out of the google voice app on my phone. Anyone know how to turn off so I don't get google voice texts forwarded to my phone? I receive them twice, one by GV and another one via text/non GV.

Thanks
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

In GV on line go to your settings. Click your mobil phone and edit. Make sure that text settings is unchecked. That will keep you from getting it charged to your phone.
  3. korp

korp New Member

Yup this .... I kept getting emails and notices on the app and found that out.
Search tags for this page
attachments with google voice text
content
google voice getting texts twice
google voice sending text messages twice

google voice text settings

receiving google voice texts twice