1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google voice search problems

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by flvtxfreak, Sep 20, 2010.

1. flvtxfreak

flvtxfreak New Member

Hi - I've had my 1st smartphone now for about a month - love it. I started trying out the Google voice app - specifically things like "Call...." and "Send txt to....". What I've found the app works correctly for a couple of my contacts but not the rest. Example "Send txt to John Smith How are you?" results in a correctly addressed and filled in msg waiting for me to press "Send". Another contact named "Julian", also just a cell phone contact, results in an empty "To:" with the msg body of "Julian How are you".

Many of the contacts I have result in the same manner - the recipient not filled in and instead put in the msg body.

I've watched the video and looked over the manual but I don't see anything/setting/etc that I may have missed. Have I missed something?
  2. Redflea

Redflea New Member

Try the Voice Commands app - I believe it is more accurate.
Search tags for this page
motorola droid x google voice search problems

voice search keeps crashing

voice search problems