1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Voice Problems

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Aihun, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Aihun

Aihun New Member

So i have been wanting to set up Google Voice for the text voice mails and other features. However, after I enter in the 4 digit pin number for the voice mail the phone needs to be verified. When it does this, it always times out after a 5 min waiting period. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, but its always the same. Ive connected to wireless thinking it might be a 3g coverage issue, but that hasnt helped either.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this or for me to be able to set it up it would be much appreciated. And thanks in advanced.
  2. Tater_StiX

Tater_StiX New Member

I think I have the same problem except after I put in the 4 digit PIN it says that my number couldn't be verified. Any help would be appreciated as well.
Search tags for this page

google voice 14 digit pin