Google Voice Problems

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by searayman, Jan 29, 2011.

1. searayman

searayman New Member

Does any other Google Voice user notice it gets stuck sending a text message in low signal areas? This is bugging me so much, I just wish they could solve this.

The odd part is that in low signal areas I can still send google talk messages instantly...Why does it take so long for google voice texts to send then...
  2. kevdog

kevdog New Member

I've noticed this too. Who knows I gave up trying to text with GV along time ago.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Google Voice is great, but it has a higher amount of failed text messages. You don't realize it unless you talk to the person you sent the text to.
  4. searayman

searayman New Member

yea google voice is amazing, but I really really need them to fix the text messaging problems. When it is working it is fantastic! Google needs to update the google voice app more often...
  5. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Most of my failed messages seem to actually go through. At least, any time I resend them the recipient receives it twice.

I see what you're saying but they're very different systems. It does seem like Google couild make GV handle such situations better.
Search tags for this page

google voice text messaging fails