Google Voice - Primary Voicemail Setting

Burnicus

Reaction score
I am trying to change my primary voicemail from Google voice to my carrier. I attempted this when I had an Android device and the setting would never take, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Now that I am trying out/testing and iOS device, I would like to use their email transcriber and there is no way to change in the app settings.

I have asked google the question, but you cannot email them directly, so I had to ask it in there forum. Needless to say, here I am a week later with no answer and no one at Google trying to help. This is why I decided to check out iOS in the first place (not inpressed BTW), and is incredibly dissapointing. I find myself having to to refer people away from Android products because of issues like this. I am perfectly fine with finding answers on my own, but I am not fine with dealing with bugs and defects that no one owns. Is this just more of Google trying to lock you in to their ecosystem? <<<<Rant

Anyway, I would be forever in your debt if you could tell me how to switch my voicemail from Google Voice to Verizon.

Thanks