1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Voice not working with CM6

Discussion in 'Koush' started by Se7enLC, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Se7enLC

Se7enLC New Member

Anybody else having this issue?

I set Google Voice to "ask every time I make a call" - and it either doesn't ask or it makes the call before I pick an option. I think it might have something to do with the cytown dialer.
  2. Tino

Tino New Member

I just tested this. I do not have this issue. I waited a minute with the option screen up and the background did not change from connecting. When I cancelled I was returned to the dialpad screen. I did a clean install of CM6, but it looks like you may have added something that broke functionality.
  3. Se7enLC

Se7enLC New Member

I manually removed Google Voice and reinstalled it from the market (the gapps package includes Google Voice for some reason, so it installed itself into /system/app instead of the normal /data/app). I think LinPhone was the problem. No idea why, but removing LinPhone seemed to bring it back to normal.
  4. Taegost

Taegost New Member

I have noticed that in order for GOogle Voice to work properly when switching ROMs, I've had to clear the data on it and then re-run it. If I don't, it'll sometimes get very quirky.
Search tags for this page

google cm6

google voice ask everytime call

google voice ask me every time not working

google voice not asking how make calls