1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

google voice issues for droid revisited

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by peeyourownpants, May 24, 2010.

1. peeyourownpants

peeyourownpants New Member

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/18941-google-voice-setup-question.html

i'm having this same problem: i set up my google voice as my voice mail on droid and get the confirmation tone by dialing *71-(GV number), but then when i hit (back) from the GV voice mail inbox, i go to a "call settings" menu that is in the background of a busy box saying "Call settings: reading settings..." with an active ^thinking wheel^ that just spins forever and my voice mail still goes through verizon.

i thought it might be an issue with DialerOne (based on other comments about their compatibility), so i uninstalled that, but when i reinstall GV it gives me the same thing. i see positive reviews for GV on droid in the market so i know it works. please advise. thanks.
  2. peeyourownpants

peeyourownpants New Member

3. diverbelow

diverbelow New Member

I get the same thing but I just power cycle my phone and I have not had any issues with VM, SMS or using GV for calls.
Search tags for this page

google voice just spins

verizon voice search just spins