1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

google voice issues for droid revisited

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by peeyourownpants, May 24, 2010.

1. peeyourownpants

peeyourownpants New Member

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/18941-google-voice-setup-question.html

i'm having this same problem: i set up my google voice as my voice mail on droid and get the confirmation tone by dialing *71-(GV number), but then when i hit (back) from the GV voice mail inbox, i go to a "call settings" menu that is in the background of a busy box saying "Call settings: reading settings..." with an active ^thinking wheel^ that just spins forever and my voice mail still goes through verizon.

i thought it might be an issue with DialerOne (based on other comments about their compatibility), so i uninstalled that, but when i reinstall GV it gives me the same thing. i see positive reviews for GV on droid in the market so i know it works. please advise. thanks.
  2. peeyourownpants

peeyourownpants New Member

3. diverbelow

diverbelow New Member

I get the same thing but I just power cycle my phone and I have not had any issues with VM, SMS or using GV for calls.
Search tags for this page

google voice just spins

verizon voice search just spins