google voice invite please

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go to eBay and buy one - they're really cheap. And why are you posting two threads on this? Just curious...

OP
marcogiudice

marcogiudice

Reaction score
it seems to me no one wants to give one up to help a fellow droid user out and to show the idonts what the droid can do better

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
When you get Gvoice you only get 3 invites....

OP
marcogiudice

marcogiudice

Reaction score
Go to eBay and buy one - they're really cheap. And why are you posting two threads on this? Just curious...
cuz when i went back to look for the thread i cant find it so i thought it was deleted and did another one sorry, i guess also desperate :blush:

OP
marcogiudice

marcogiudice

Reaction score
i understand i been waiting for google to send me one from the web page for a month already! whats the story with that google isnt giving out anymore invites i read somewhere, do u kno anuthing about it and y?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
i understand i been waiting for google to send me one from the web page for a month already! whats the story with that google isnt giving out anymore invites i read somewhere, do u kno anuthing about it and y?

It is still in Beta, Most likely they are making changes and do not want new users at this time.

Glass_zero

Reaction score
Do you actually need to get an invite if you are using the Droid? I got google voice on both my wife's droid and mine without getting any invites and it started working right away.

andymellon4

Reaction score
were you actually able to use the features?

There is an app on the market but without the invite it has no functionality..(i think haha:icon_eek:)