1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Voice goes from one of the best apps to completely useless...

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by jrl9851, Sep 20, 2010.

1. jrl9851

jrl9851 New Member

...with the newest update.

The newest GV update made it ridiculously slow and it lags like crazy. It slows my entire phone down, freezes up, force closes, etc. It was PERFECT before the latest update where they added widgets (I'm not even using widgets).

At first I thought it was just my motorola droid acting weird, but I put GV on my brand new, extremely fast, samsung fascinate and same thing.

Am I the only one noticing this? It's useless to me now.
  2. Dragoro

Dragoro New Member

My phone runs fine with it.
  3. velocity92c

velocity92c New Member

Clear data under manage applications, the comments of the app indicate that will fix it, but you will have to re-enter your info.
  4. jrl9851

jrl9851 New Member

Just uninstalled the newest verison and found the 0.3.4 apk online and put that on. Ahhhhhh, feels so good to be back to a working google voice.
  5. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Same here. Gotta be careful assuming that there's a trend with just one data point.
Search tags for this page

google is completely fucking useless