1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

google voice and call forwarding

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by rothenbj, Dec 7, 2009.

1. rothenbj

rothenbj New Member

Okay, its 2:30 and I've searched unsuccessfully for an answer so ill ask and get a little sleep.

I just got gv and a gv number. I've tied my cell and home numbers to the gv# so they both ring if the gv# is called. I also have a home in Virginia which I planned to tie to the gv#.

Then a dangerous thought hit my mind (the reason I'm still awake). If I call forward the house phone to my Google number, will it work or will I create a never ending loop. A call to the house forwards to gv which rings the house, which forwards to gv, etc, etc, etc.

I think I create a loop but I'd like to be sure I do before I change my direction. If I am creating a loop, I'll probably only forward the Virginia number to gv so when the phone rings down there I'll be able to answer on my cell or at home.

I hope this makes sence, I'm running low on energy.
Search tags for this page
busy call forwarding google voice

call forwarding unsuccessful

droid toggle google voice land line forwarding
google voice forwarding loop
google voice forwarding verizon unforwarding
verizon call forwarding looping