1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Voice Actions - Alarm Clock

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by ddarvish, Aug 12, 2010.

1. ddarvish

ddarvish New Member

Voice Actions by Google - Alarm Clock

When i use the command to "set alarm clock to 8 am" with the new google voice actions it comes up with a dialog box that i need to download the latest clock application from the android market. No idea which app it is after doing a search including a search with the words clock and google to try to find the app developed by google.

I am runnin BB .04 (android 2.2 obv) anyone have any luck with figuring out how to work it?
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  2. ghostmachine418

ghostmachine418 New Member

Same thing happened to me. If you hit go to website they say "The clock update is currently unavailable." Apparently it's a bug or something and they're working on it. For the time being, however, it seems that function doesn't work.
  3. djh074

djh074 New Member

if u hit the "go to website" button on that popup, it says the clock isnt available yet, but they r working on it.
  4. crspang

crspang New Member

I'm sure its just a typo but, Google voice and voice search are two different apps.
  5. ddarvish

ddarvish New Member

I am exactly wording it as they did today at their press conf. Its part of the voice search application but the new feature is called Voice Actions.

maybe the way i wrote it was confusing... Voice actions by Google would be better
Search tags for this page
cancel 8 a.m. alarm
cancel alarm for 8am

set alarm 8 am

set alarm clock for 8am
set alarm for 10 a m
set alarm for 10 a.m.

set alarm for 10 am

set alarm for 10 pm
set alarm for 8
set alarm for 8 a m
set alarm for 8 a.m.