Google Talk

Trever1t

Reaction score
Can you please explain to me what this app is all about, how I use it and what it offers? I see I can add friends but do they need to have a smartphone to use it? How does it differ from voice?

acturbo

Reaction score
Can you please explain to me what this app is all about, how I use it and what it offers? I see I can add friends but do they need to have a smartphone to use it? How does it differ from voice?

Google Talk is an Instant messaging program like AOL, Yahoo, ICQ etc. Cant really go into details because Im not really sure exactly what it offers as I dont use it much. Maybe someone else that knows more about it will chime in here.

M1dnite

Reaction score

It's for gmail users.

Esentially if you have a gmail account you have a gtalk account. If you want to message me on it to test it just send me a PM here. I think there is a way to get your AIM account with your gtalk, but i do not use it for aim.