Google Talk / Voice

Qui3tStorm

Reaction score
Trying to use the Google Talk feature on my Galaxy Nexus and a MAC. Downloaded the software on the MAC, I can see video on my phone, however my phone will not show video back to my computer. It show's a little LOCK symbol on my screen on the bottom right hand corner. I wen't through, put my phone on WiFi, ensured my two accounts were on one another's friend's list, still nothing. What am I missing ? Voice works .. No video ..

dashaus28

Reaction score
I can confirm the same problem, I thought I was doing something wrong until I saw this post. I am using bionic and my brother was using his Mac book. Maybe is a Mac problem?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dashaus28

Reaction score
An update if it matters anymore, got my brother(the mac) to download chrome for mac to try this in a different browser and that functioned as expected; everyone can see everyone. So the problem likely has to do with the video chat software not installing properly in safari.

OP
Q

Qui3tStorm

Reaction score
It's weird, you'd think the block video/picture icon would be on the MAC users end and not on my handset. But I will download chrome and try it through Google's browser, thanks!