1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Talk / Voice

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Qui3tStorm, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Qui3tStorm

Qui3tStorm New Member

Trying to use the Google Talk feature on my Galaxy Nexus and a MAC. Downloaded the software on the MAC, I can see video on my phone, however my phone will not show video back to my computer. It show's a little LOCK symbol on my screen on the bottom right hand corner. I wen't through, put my phone on WiFi, ensured my two accounts were on one another's friend's list, still nothing. What am I missing ? Voice works .. No video ..
  2. dashaus28

dashaus28 Member

I can confirm the same problem, I thought I was doing something wrong until I saw this post. I am using bionic and my brother was using his Mac book. Maybe is a Mac problem?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  3. dashaus28

dashaus28 Member

An update if it matters anymore, got my brother(the mac) to download chrome for mac to try this in a different browser and that functioned as expected; everyone can see everyone. So the problem likely has to do with the video chat software not installing properly in safari.
  4. Qui3tStorm

Qui3tStorm New Member

It's weird, you'd think the block video/picture icon would be on the MAC users end and not on my handset. But I will download chrome and try it through Google's browser, thanks!
Search tags for this page

google talk lock icon

google talk no video lock
hooglr talk has a lock
lock symbol on google video chat