Google Talk / Voice

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Qui3tStorm, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Qui3tStorm

Qui3tStorm New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Trying to use the Google Talk feature on my Galaxy Nexus and a MAC. Downloaded the software on the MAC, I can see video on my phone, however my phone will not show video back to my computer. It show's a little LOCK symbol on my screen on the bottom right hand corner. I wen't through, put my phone on WiFi, ensured my two accounts were on one another's friend's list, still nothing. What am I missing ? Voice works .. No video ..

2. dashaus28

dashaus28 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can confirm the same problem, I thought I was doing something wrong until I saw this post. I am using bionic and my brother was using his Mac book. Maybe is a Mac problem?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

3. dashaus28

dashaus28 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    An update if it matters anymore, got my brother(the mac) to download chrome for mac to try this in a different browser and that functioned as expected; everyone can see everyone. So the problem likely has to do with the video chat software not installing properly in safari.

4. Qui3tStorm

Qui3tStorm New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's weird, you'd think the block video/picture icon would be on the MAC users end and not on my handset. But I will download chrome and try it through Google's browser, thanks!

Search tags for this page

google talk lock icon

google talk no video lock
hooglr talk has a lock
lock symbol on google video chat