Google Talk/Voice questions

solohikr

Reaction score
If I send a text mesage thru google talk voice ect. Will the Number I am texting show up on my VZ bill. Currently I have detailed billing and every incoming/outgoing number and duration of the call, talk or text is on the sheet. If I make a call/text using google voice will that number show up?

Nosey

Reaction score
If I send a text mesage thru google talk voice ect. Will the Number I am texting show up on my VZ bill. Currently I have detailed billing and every incoming/outgoing number and duration of the call, talk or text is on the sheet. If I make a call/text using google voice will that number show up?

It really depends on a few things, and what you are using, are you making calls through google talk and the web or are you using google voice?

I have had a google number for about 3 years now, all phone calls I use will show up on my phone bill, because it's using my cell phone line (but the way I make and receive calls, they all show up as my google number), but text messages go through the web and won't use or show up on the phone bill (unless you have it set to forward to your cell as an sms)

If you set things up right, you can get all your incoming and out going calls for free, if that is what you are looking for, I'm actually still with alltel and get 15 free numbers, I have 3 cell phones sharing 500 minutes and hardly use a single minute, and only using 3 of the 15 free slots (1 google number for each phone)