Google Talk not working??

K1K

Reaction score
Google Talk is not working for me. When I start the program it just flashes a quick screen and then takes me back to my home screen.
It show that it is running under Applications/manage application/Running but I can not uninstall it and it doesnt show in the market either???
I thought maybe I could uninstall it from there and then re-download.

Any thoughts???

Hojimoto

Reaction score
Glad to see I'm not the only person experiencing this problem. For a day or two I got errors akin to "can't sign in", now when I press Talk the screen briefly flashes then I get taken back to my home screen.

dcoston

Reaction score
I had this problem, as well. I went into Setting>Applications>Manage Applications>Running Tab then looked for the Google Talk application, I force stopped that app, then cleared its data. Then, restarted my T-Bolt, and it started working again.

Give this a try and let me know if it works for you!

Hojimoto

Reaction score
I had this problem, as well. I went into Setting>Applications>Manage Applications>Running Tab then looked for the Google Talk application, I force stopped that app, then cleared its data. Then, restarted my T-Bolt, and it started working again.

Give this a try and let me know if it works for you!

That seemed to do the trick. Thank you :)

tarunbug

Reaction score
Gtalk issue with T-Bolt

I have the same issue with my T-Bolt. I went into Setting>Applications>Manage Applications>Running. I can see gmail but not gtalk app there.

So, does anybody know how to make Gtalk work ?

Thanks

dcoston

Reaction score
Tarenbug, how are you starting the app?

And, it won't be called gTalk. It will be simply, 'Talk.'

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums