Theme Developer
Reaction score
this isn't working for me on PE 5.0.1 as well......hmmm

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mbk tested it on PE and it worked... there a few gb apks that are acting weird....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I tried both ways, pushing to phone and update.zip. Going to try pushing one more time with syncing and rebooting just to make sure.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dang that's so weird how it works on some roms for some ppl but not all!

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cake did you do this in the in 4.9? Can you post the decompiled files before of this or compile it in 4.8. Just wondering if it compiled incorrectly or something. Also if MBK got it working in PE, what steps did he do?

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cake did you do this in the in 4.9? Can you post the decompiled files before of this or compile it in 4.8. Just wondering if it compiled incorrectly or something. Also if MBK got it working in PE, what steps did he do?

He didn't do anything special, I asked him to test it since GLD was having issues and it loaded right up for him... then he tested it on CM7 and it was fine there too... I think she uses 4.8 also.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
4.8. Xkape asked me for that this morning so yur in luck that I did it cuz I'm not home and on my droid :D

rabbitfoot

Reaction score

I'm sorry it's not working for you, bowers, but I have to admit to being just a tiny bit relieved that it's not just me!

i gotta admit, i didn't want to be the lone person to say i couldn't get it to work :)

though, oddly, inverted gmail and calendar are working fine for me on PE5.0.2, but i couldn't get them to work on other GB roms.

best,
rf

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I'm sorry it's not working for you, bowers, but I have to admit to being just a tiny bit relieved that it's not just me!

i gotta admit, i didn't want to be the lone person to say i couldn't get it to work :)

though, oddly, inverted gmail and calendar are working fine for me on PE5.0.2, but i couldn't get them to work on other GB roms.

best,
rf

Yeah this has been a problem with gb.. not sure why tho. Is it something in the rom that isn't playing nice or is it the device?... ya know?... lol..

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score

bowers, please let us know if you're able to get this working. It would be great to have an inverted Talk again!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ask snead.. he made on. dont know if he posted it or not but he emailed it to me... i dont reun GB so I cant test it but it would be pretty awesome if you did and it worked and then you posted in here that it did work... hint hint :)

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ours works on every gb rom.... its just having issues on some phones just like gmail and calendar.....

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
ask snead.. he made on. dont know if he posted it or not but he emailed it to me... i dont reun GB so I cant test it but it would be pretty awesome if you did and it worked and then you posted in here that it did work... hint hint :)

I can take a hint! Will post back with results.

UPDATE: IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!!

Last edited: