Google Talk friend's status messages

roberjac

Reaction score
I've noticed when using Google Talk that when my friends have longer status messages I can't read the full message because they get cut off if they're too long. Is there a way to see their entire status message or is this just a quirk that hasn't been fixed?

OP
R

roberjac

Reaction score
Can someone please help me?! It's really bugging me that I can't read all of my friends' statuses.

OP
R

roberjac

Reaction score
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
R

roberjac

Reaction score
Can anyone out there even acknowledge whether or not they are having the same problem so I know whether or not it's just me? Sorry I know I'm annoying everyone but this is really bothering me and I want to know if it's fixable. Hell at this point I'll even take a post not even relating to this issue just so I know that I truly exist and this isn't the matrix or something.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
My Friends leave short status messages.....

liquidzoo

Reaction score
I have the issue, but if I really want to see it I'll log into the website and look there.

carlo987

Reaction score
Question: I've noticed when using Google Talk that when my friends have longer status messages I can't read the full message because they get cut off if they're too long. Is there a way to see their entire status message or is this just a quirk that hasn't been fixed?

To view longer a longer status, hold your finger on the persons name in your gchat friends list until a menu appears with choices like "start chat, friend info, block friend, etc". Select "friend info". on that screen, you should be able to see the long status.

Kind of a pain, but better than nothing.