Google Talk: Droid and PC

dshoffman77

Reaction score
Ok, so I am on my computer using Google Talk. The DROID is in my pocket. During a chat conversation already in progress on the PC, I'm waiting for the other party to respond..... I soon get an alert on the DROID. Its a Google Chat message from that person responding per that conversation.

This happens several times a day. Any clue on how to resolve this?

On a seperate note, is there a way to "identify" yourself while you are chatting on the DROID other than setting your message stating so?

Hope the questions make sense.

DDave

Reaction score
Ok, so I am on my computer using Google Talk. The DROID is in my pocket. During a chat conversation already in progress on the PC, I'm waiting for the other party to respond..... I soon get an alert on the DROID. Its a Google Chat message from that person responding per that conversation.

This happens several times a day. Any clue on how to resolve this?

On a seperate note, is there a way to "identify" yourself while you are chatting on the DROID other than setting your message stating so?

Hope the questions make sense.

Hello... anyone???:motdroidvert:

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
Go into the Google Talk app on your phone, press menu>more>sign out. That should stop your phone from receiving the chat messages. You can also turn off auto-logon if you want under settings.

roberjac

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems seeing their friend's status messages? For some reason it won't show the entire status message if the message is too long. Is there a way to see the entire thing?