Google Sync unchecking?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I wonder if that is causing the problem, does it say that it is applying a setting to your syncs?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have snapdragon installed

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I'm guessing you are talking about Battery Guru and if that's the case I see no way possible that it could change the setting. It can stop it from syncing unless or until you open it, which is how mine is set, but not actually change the setting.

OP
R

roaddaw9

Reaction score
Yes I was referring to Battery Guru. I am going to wait 24 hours and see what happens when I don't have Drive enabled. Maybe I can isolate the problem sync........

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yes I was referring to Battery Guru. I am going to wait 24 hours and see what happens when I don't have Drive enabled. Maybe I can isolate the problem sync........

Yeah let us know, my curiosity is definitely peaked on this one.

OP
R

roaddaw9

Reaction score
OK so it didn't take 24 hours. I went into the Google Sync settings to find calendar unchecked again. So I went out to Battery Guru and set Calendar and Drive to sync when they wanted. Went back to Google Sync and both were checked again and sync'ing

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wondering if you have the latest version of the Battery Guru. I may have misspoke on one point. If I have BG set to only sync when I open the app, the contacts etc. remain unchecked but still sync when I open them, which is what I want it to do, despite the fact that they are unchecked in settings. It's been so long since I had it checked I may have been way off base and I have made tons of changes to see what used and didn't use battery. My bad!