Google Sync Master/Primary database

Discussion in 'CompanionLink Software' started by jimmiem, Apr 4, 2010.

1. jimmiem

jimmiem Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I used to have an HTC Touch Pro with Windows Mobile 6.1 and through some error, probably of my own, I managed to delete all of my contacts from Sage ACT. When the contacts were deleted, so were all of the file attachments connected to those records. It was because of this incident that I learned about the Master/Primary database setting in Companionlink. After that I took some comfort knowing that the records in ACT couldn't be deleted even if I mistakenly deleted them in my handheld.

When I got an Android phone and started syncing through Google I no longer had the option to select a Master/Primary database. Today I looked at my phone to see that my upcoming appointments were missing. I went to google calendar online and they were missing there too. I checked in ACT and they were gone there too, and all of my contacts were deleted again!! The contact records still existed in Google but they were deleted from ACT. Luckily I have been making regular backups since the first incident so I didn't lose much info, just a few things entered in the last few days.

The question is, why is this option not available for syncing with Google?

2. clsales

clsales New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi jimmiem,

The Primary Database tab will be made available in the next build of CompanionLink Express. When we push the new build out, it will be made available here Product Updates

If you really need this functionality immediately, send me a PM, and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks for choosing CompanionLink!

Search tags for this page
android e-mail master sync
google calendar sync windows mobile 6.1
master sync

master sync android

syncmaster u7 android