Google Store teaser hints that the Pixel 4a is finally arriving on August 3!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
pixel4a-800x443.jpg

Google may finally have revealed the date on which the Pixel 4a arrives, or at least hinted at its debut. The official Google Store now has a dedicated Lorem Ipsum page that is, in fact, a puzzle that has to be solved to reveal the August 3 date. It is worth noting here that the page does not explicitly mention August 3 as the launch date, but I believe it most likely Could be.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Meet Pixel 4a, the helpful Google phone at a helpful price. It comes packed with all the things you want in a phone, for a lot less than you'd expect. The Google Pixel 4a comes equipped with Adaptive Battery, which means you can swipe, scroll, and stream up to 24 hours of use.* Paired with a powerful camera, it takes less effort to capture a beautiful shot in the day or night because shooting for the stars is easy with Night Sight.** And if that’s not enough, the Titan M security chip helps to keep everything under lock-down and ward off the bad guys. You can also easily access your phone with Pixel Imprint.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Google Pixel 4a Review - This Is Insane!
The google pixel 4a has finally been launched and today we have a full hands on review!
The google pixel 4a is the latest smartphone from google and its incredible. Surprisingly its on par with their flagships, but the pixel 4a costs a lot less money! I have been pleasantly surprised with the pixel 4a performance especially in the camera department. In today's video we go through the specs, design and the incredibly low cost of the google pixel 4a. In an in depth hands on unboxing review.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Pixel 4a Unboxing and Top 5 CONCERNS!
The Pixel 4a is here, but I HAVE CONCERNS (as per usual haha) -- let's unbox this new budget Google phone and talk about some of the aspects of this phone we might need to keep in mind as I review the phone.