Google Steps Up with Another Great Commercial for the Nexus 7

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Aug 29, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

Sometimes the creativity in a Television commercial can be really surprising. Additionally, sometimes you see a tech company do something cool, that you wouldn't have expected them to do. In this case, we have both of these things. The above is a new commercial from Google for their Nexus 7, and it does a great job at being inspirational and engaging all while appealing to families.

The first commercial for the Nexus 7 did the same thing showing some heart-tugging moments between a father and his son. This new one follows a similar style but showcases a mom and her daughter instead. Google needs to offer bonuses to the advertising company they hired to create these commercials, because they are very good.

Source: NexusTablets.net
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Agreed, that is a good one. Its nice to see commercials that don't confuse or make you angry once in a while :)
  3. Jeyman

Jeyman Member

It is kinda cool. but its sorta what a lot of TV ones are going for now in the tech. We saw this with the GS3 and I forget who they said they copied do so(might of been apple? )

here is the GS3's very much even sounds close(the flow after the start). Still I liked it, Still have my TF101 so wont jump on googles tablet just yet!