Google Search

Timdotthomas

Reaction score
Now that I am rooted and superclean, I want to make use of google search. I am having trouble getting it to access my contacts for text and calling or accept my command to play music that i saved. It will do everything else though. Any suggestions on how to make a wonderful widget complete?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

jamba7

Reaction score
How do I make Google search the default search app? I feel like I have tried everything and it always goes back to the MIUI search. Would love some help. I have always had this problem since my first MIUI flash.

Sent from my Droid

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
When you type in your search, a button shows up that says "search the web" and that brings you to a Google search. Isn't that good enough?

jamba7

Reaction score
I know that works but I was hoping to get rid of that extra step. I'm not complaining. I just like the Google search more and in the changelog doesn't it say that the stock search was switched to Google?

Sent from my Droid

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I know that works but I was hoping to get rid of that extra step. I'm not complaining. I just like the Google search more and in the changelog doesn't it say that the stock search was switched to Google?

Sent from my Droid

Download Google Search from the market and use it as a search widget.