Google search is acting up

wiredog

Reaction score
i'm having trouble w google search, both in reg search and google map search. when i type somthing in, the possible choices pop up very slowly, and when i press enter, the screen goes to my home screen, followed by a long pause, and then it comes back. sometimes it doesn't. on the side note, whenever i go back to home page, it takes at least 5 to 8 seconds before the icons appear. and i dont get notices for gmail and fb anymore either. this all happened after an upload to a game which has been causing troubles for a lot of people. any suggestions or similar problems?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm having trouble w google search, both in reg search and google map search. when i type somthing in, the possible choices pop up very slowly, and when i press enter, the screen goes to my home screen, followed by a long pause, and then it comes back. sometimes it doesn't. on the side note, whenever i go back to home page, it takes at least 5 to 8 seconds before the icons appear. and i dont get notices for gmail and fb anymore either. this all happened after an upload to a game which has been causing troubles for a lot of people. any suggestions or similar problems?

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I think you answered you own question, get rid of the game that's causing you issues. Reboot it and then see how it works.

OP
W

wiredog

Reaction score
thank you! rebooting did the trick. i feel so stupid! thanks again!