Google Rotation Suggestions Added To Google Photos

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ap_resize.php

This happens less in Android, but sometimes as you are going through your gallery you will find a photo laying on its side. The latest version of the Photos app gives you a notification to rotate these photos. This option appeared in a photos app teardown in March. The suggestions appear as cards in the Assistants page according to Android Police. They were also not able to get the suggestion to show up even with a few intentional sideways photos. This may be due to the fact that the Assistant takes time to learn. You can toggle the feature on in the settings menu within the app. Head to the link below to grab this update.

via AndroidPolice

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
OMG, Seriously? I need a suggestion card for this, too now? I love you Google but sometimes you just need to back the f off. :D :D
I never used Google Photos. The Stock gallery rotates pics in 3 clicks... and it doesn't bug me to do so. :D

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Rotation has been an option in Google Photos for some time now. No need for a third party app. I'm confused by that claim.

Can't say that I feel like I need a reminder to fix rotation on pictures either though.

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rotation has been an option in Google Photos for some time now. No need for a third party app. I'm confused by that claim.

Can't say that I feel like I need a reminder to fix rotation on pictures either though.

Good point OP fixed

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Or people who know how to use a phone, like you do.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk